Who uses Dialogue Research?
Dialogue Research assists organizations incorporate the experience of key groups (e.g. customers, clients, employees, stakeholders) in business planning and performance management activities. Dialogue Research is a sole proprietorship that provides its clients with strategy and tools needed to understand how their organization's operations are shaping the experience of people whose attitudes and behaviors impact the success of their organization.
Clients use Dialogue Research service to inform various business needs; including:
- Marketing and communication plans
- Process improvement
- Membership drives and voter identification
- Employee retention programs
- Manage public reputation
- Performance management
- Build and test customer profiles
- Fulfill accountability and accreditation reporting requirements